I qualified with a BSc Physiotherapy Hons from Brunel University in London, United Kingdom, in 2006.
I enjoy assessing, treating and designing quality rehabilitation programs for my patients.
My skills are in:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Headache, migraine and sinus therapy
- The Perrin Technique as a licenced therapist - a physiological treatment of ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Long COVID
I am a member of:
- The South African Society of Physiotherapists
- Health Professional Council of South Africa
- Licensed Perrin Technique Therapist (ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome assessment and treatment)
Education and courses:
- Cranio Sacral Therapy 1 & 2 The Upledger Institute international
- Currently completing on the 2-year Advanced Practitioner course on The Perrin Technique
- Visceral release